Terms & Conditions
By playing moviESCAPE games you agree to our player rules and terms and conditions.
Any players under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will not be permitted entry.
No photographs or recordings of any type are permitted to be taken inside the rooms.
Clues and puzzles must not be shared, published or reproduced in any format.
Any children under the age of 16 remain the responsibility of an adult at all times. No children are permitted to be left unattended.
Venue management have the right to refuse access at their sole discretion.
Please pay full attention to briefings delivered by staff or video, important rules and health & safety guidelines are explained to you which must be followed at all times.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, AND MEDIA RELEASE AUTHORIZATION
In exchange for participation in the interactive entertainment activities, hereafter referred to as ACTIVITY, organized by MOVIESCAPE LTD and use of its property, facilities, and services, I, for myself, my family members, my executors, my heirs, my successors and assigns, and any minor children participating in ACTIVITY with me, agree to the following:
1. I recognize that certain risks are associated with ACTIVITY. These risks include, but are not limited to bodily injuries and/or mental stress or anxiety resulting from physical exertion; climbing or crawling; moving or lifting objects of no more than 20kg; confinement in a small space; deadline-driven objectives; and potential failure of complete all tasks and escape the room within the 60-minute game time.
2. I assume full responsibility for any personal injury I may sustain in connection with participation in ACTIVITY. I waive, release, and discharge MOVIESCAPE LTD, including its owners, employees, representatives, and agents, from all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, or property theft.
3. I indemnify, hold harmless, and promise not to sue MOVIESCAPE LTD, including its owners, employees, representatives, and agents, from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in ACTIVITY, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
4. I acknowledge that MOVIESCAPE LTD, including its owners, employees, representatives, and agents, are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting ACTIVITY on their behalf.
5. I will observe and obey all posted rules and warnings and follow all instructions delivered by MOVIESCAPE LTD employees, representatives or agents, either orally or in writing.
6. I certify that I have no physical or mental illness that precludes me from participating in ACTIVITY in a safe manner for myself or others.
7. I certify that I am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol which impair my ability to maintain my safety awareness or endangers others.
8. I agree that MOVIESCAPE LTD employees, representatives, or agents may, at their sole discretion, determine it unsafe for myself or others to participate in ACTIVITY and remove me from the premises by their authorization or any lawful means.
9. I assume responsibility for paying for any damages to the facilities caused by my negligent or willfully reckless conduct.
10. I understand that while participating in ACTIVITY, I will be monitored via video feed, and that motion or still photographs of me may be captured. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose MOVIESCAPE LTD employees, representatives, or agent determines to be conducive to marketing this business.
11. I acknowledge that this ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, AND MEDIA RELEASE AUTHORIZATION will govern my actions and responsibilities while engaged in ACTIVITY on MOVIESCAPE LTD business property.
This ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, AND MEDIA RELEASE AUTHORIZATION shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
The validity, interpretation, construction, and performance of this ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, AND MEDIA RELEASE AUTHORIZATION shall be governed by the laws of YOUR STATE OR LEGAL JURISDICTION.
In the event that any provision or part of this ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER, AND MEDIA RELEASE AUTHORIZATION is found to be invalid or unenforceable, only that particular provision or part so found, and not the entire contract, will be inoperative.
BY PLAYING OUR GAMES YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT.