Children's Party Packages
We love helping to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions with an escape room experience! We offer the following packages at our Welkin Mill, Stockport location:
Children’s Party with catering - £30 per player
- 1 hour escape room experience for up to 8 players.
- Exclusive use of our function room “The Auditorium” for one hour after your game
(subject to availability at the time of booking, extra time in the function room can be added for an additional charge of £45 per hour).
- Printed party invitations sent to you by post to fill in and distribute to your guests.
- Printed 8x12 team photograph for the birthday child
- Food served in the function room for all children after the escape room. We serve Chicago Town Pizza, chips, Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream and fruit squash. We have non-gluten-containing and Vegan/dairy-free pizzas available. We can also provide plant-based ‘chicken’ style nuggets as an alternative, or in addition to pizza.
- Photo souvenirs – a keyring containing the team photo for each player - £3 per player
Make an enquiry
Please note that all party package bookings must include a minimum of 6 players. If you wish to book a party for less than this, there will be a small surcharge.
There is a maximum of 8 players per escape room, and if any children are aged under 12 then at least one of the the players must be an adult (18+). If you have more than 8 players then we can split your group into two teams in two different escape rooms.
Adult tickets are charged at £15 each, this includes a drink for the adult when food is served to the children. Choose from a Fresh Bean Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, 330ml beer or a glass of wine.
We, and our suppliers handle all main food allergens. We therefore cannot guarantee that any items that are prepared on the premises have not come into contact with any ingredient or allergen.
If any member of your group has a food allergy or intolerance please inform us of this at the earliest opportunity so that we can offer further advice and assistance.
Children remain the responsibility of an adult at all times while on our premises. If any member of your group has an allergy or intolerance, the person making the booking, or the adult supervising the children is responsible for ensuring that they do not consume any food or drink product unless you/they are certain that it is safe to do so.
We regret that we cannot offer catering for individuals with a severe food allergy/intolerance.
If there is a single member of your group who has a severe allergy and the rest of the group are being catered for by us, we are happy for you to bring your own food for the person with the allergy/intolerance as long as this is agreed in advance. We regret that our team cannot handle or prepare any external food or drink, and we do not have any refrigeration or cooking facilities available for external food.
Download a digital party invitation
If you prefer to send out party invitations digitally, we've created an editable PDF which you can download below.